Building Operator (Edmonton)
Real Estate Leasing & Property Management
Thursday, November 21, 2013
Strategic Group has grown to become one of Alberta’s largest private owners and developers of commercial real estate. Our diverse portfolio includes: office buildings, retail centres, industrial facilities, residential units and development projects.
Strategic Group, Edmonton is offering a full-time, permanent opportunity for an experienced and qualified Building Operator to join our operations team. Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, the successful candidate will be expected to ensure the proper operation of their assigned building while attending to tenant requests.
• Perform regular preventative maintenance tasks, requesting necessary supplies and common area improvements
• Inspect buildings and ensure they are operating properly
• Attend to tenant requests and request necessary supplies
• Perform regular preventative maintenance tasks and common area improvements
• Minimum 2 years of experience in commercial office building operations and maintenance, including HVAC and building automation systems
• Minimum 4th Class Power Engineering Certificate (or equivalent)
• Valid Class 5 license and ownership of a reliable vehicle
• Ability to work independently, organize and set priorities to manage multiple projects
• Ability to comprehend and adhere to operating procedures and practices
• Openness and willingness to communicate and respond to the needs of tenants along with the property management and building operations teams
STRATEGIC GROUP CULTURE & BENEFITS
Here at Strategic Group, we want you to have a career you’re genuinely excited about.
Our culture of support and empowerment provides the opportunity for hands-on experience and advancement. In addition to one-on-one contact and weekly meetings with management, you’ll have access to professional development programs, financial incentives, recognition rewards and a wide variety of Strategic Group perks.
Strategic offers a competitive employment compensation package including:
• On-call incentives
• Extended health and dental benefits
• Free employee lunches
• On-site gym facilities
• RRSP options
• Professional development and training opportunities
These are just a few of the things working for Strategic Group has to offer! Most importantly, the people who work for Strategic Group love what they do, and love where they work.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your cover letter stating your availability, salary expectations and where you found the position, along with your resume to:
Attn: Melissa Geoffrey - Recruitment Coordinator
400, 630 - 8 Avenue S.W.
Calgary, Alberta T2P 1G6
Apply by Email