Real Estate Leasing & Property Management
Monday, June 02, 2014
Strategic Group has grown to become one of Alberta’s largest private owners and developers of commercial real estate. Our diverse portfolio includes: office buildings, retail centres, industrial facilities, residential units and development projects.
Strategic Group is offering a full-time opportunity for an experienced and qualified Building Operator to join our property management team. Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, the successful candidate will be expected to ensure the proper operation of all portfolio buildings.
• Inspect buildings and ensure their proper operation
• Attend to tenant requests
• Perform regular preventative maintenance tasks and common area improvements
• Request necessary supplies
• 1-2 years of experience in commercial office building operations and maintenance
• Experience with HVAC and building automation systems
• 5th Class Power Engineering Certificate (or equivalent) would be considered an asset
• Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated customer service focus
• Valid Class 5 license & ownership of a reliable vehicle is a must
STRATEGIC GROUP CULTURE & BENEFITS
Here at Strategic Group, we want you to have a career you’re genuinely excited about.
Our culture of support and empowerment provides the opportunity for hands-on experience and advancement. In addition to one-on-one contact and weekly meetings with management, you’ll have access to professional development programs, financial incentives, recognition rewards and a wide variety of Strategic Group perks.
Strategic offers a competitive employment compensation package including:
• Extended health and dental benefits
• Free employee lunches
• On-site gym facilities
• RRSP options
• Professional development and training opportunities
These are just a few of the things working for Strategic Group has to offer! Most importantly, the people who work for Strategic Group love what they do, and love where they work.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your cover letter stating your availability, salary expectations and where you found the position, along with your resume to:
Attn: Tiffany Matson - Recruitment Coordinator
400, 630 - 8th Avenue S.W.
Calgary, Alberta T2P 1G6
Apply by Email