550 11 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2R 1M7Property Brochure
Building Size98,248 sq ft
Operation costs$18.69 (Office) sq. Ft.
This 11-story building recently underwent a major facelift to modernize and brighten its exterior. The renovations were completed in 2016 and bring a new look to the trendy 11th Avenue, home of some of Calgary’s fine dining establishments. Renovations took place on the inside lobby of the building, as well, to create a more engaging and interactive area for our tenants to share a coffee or have an informal meeting. Enjoy being walking distance away from all your meetings in the core, without paying downtown prices. Our tenants are active in many industries including oilfield services, engineering, accounting, etc. They enjoy easy access for their clients. What’s your business? Call us and we will show you a suite that will cover your needs.
- Located in the Beltline district, one block from the downtown core
- Major facelift to exterior and lobby completed in 2016
- Avec Bistro and Flatlands Cafe on main floor of building
- Within 10 minutes walking out the door, amenities include fitness, Last Best brewpub, Safeway, & National on 10th
- Rare opportunity for private tenant patios in inner-city high rise space on top 2 floors
- Heated underground parking
- Located along bus routes as well as five blocks from LRT station
- Number of Floors: 11
- Building Size: 98,249 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Office): $18.69 per sq. ft.
- Parking Ratio (Office): 1 stall per 2,046 sq. ft.
- Parking Rate (Office): $395/month (Underground)
- Elevators: 3
- Storage: Yes
- Layout: Washrooms on each floor with secured access